Monday, January 14, 2013

WITH CRAB APPLES



13th Painting

With Crab Apples
6x8 Oil on c/b
SOLD

Actually, I had fun with this painting. We had company all day and didn't get started until
after dinner. Wanted to be looser and definitely not black and white. So I went for a blast
of color but the picture doesn't pick up all the color variations. Has anyone been totally
successful with the picture process? I don't have Picassa ... does that make a difference
do you think? Sure is frustrating.

1 comment:

  1. I think you did a wonderful job with this one, Marjorie, and I love the freshness of the colors.

    I have found it pretty impossible to pick up the slight color variations unless you photograph it outside and then I have to watch out for a cast of blue from the sky.

    ReplyDelete