Saturday, January 26, 2013

THIRD of THREE



25th Painting

Third of Three
6x6 Oil on c/p
$40 US

This sure ended up traditional as requested by my husband. It is still so interesting
for me to try different styles and colors. Good, gooood practice for me who has
hardly painted before last October (just a few per year). Wow, 5 paintings to go!
I have sure been burning the midnight oil just to finish a painting and to get my
brushes cleaned up. This experience has done wonders for my desire to paint.
Thank you Julie Ford Oliver for the encouragement and thank you Leslie Saeta for
the opportunity.
By the way, still a little photo glare in the background above the red apple ... ugh.

2 comments:

  1. Such beauties! It has a wonderful soft glow it. Well done.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Yevgenia. I loved your pastel work on the apples, your colors are so alive. I have enjoyed your bright compositions.

    ReplyDelete