Wednesday, January 2, 2013

COMPLIMENTARY BOUQUET



First Day, First Painting

Complimentary Bouquet
8x8 Oil on c/b
$100 US

Well, here we go. Today is the first day of the 30 paintings a day for 30 days.
I am excited in a scary way to produce some work. I am so thankful to Julie
Ford Oliver, my artist friend for the encouragement. The hard part is trying to
match the photo to the real colors of the painting.

                                                         
                                                           
                                                                   

4 comments:

  1. What a lovely painting.It is loose and free....has great painterly qualities. Good job.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much for your encouragement. I have been trying for a long time to "get loose"

      Delete
  2. Beautiful Marjorie! I'll be sure to check back for the next 30 days. What a great way to start the new year.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good use of color, very impressionistic and I like the cropping of the flowers.

    ReplyDelete