Sunday, January 27, 2013

BUTTERFLY TEA POT



26th Painting

Butterfly Tea Pot
6x8 Oil on c/p
$45  US

Looks like I have a couple more of tea pots to paint.
I guess everyone will know it's me if there is at least a touch of orange somewhere.
Orange keeps sneaking back into my work. Ha ha. ONLY 4 days to go in Leslie
Saeta's 30 paintings in 30 days! It's been work, it's been scary, it's been fun, it's
been worth it. I now have a desire to paint, actually paint, that I lacked before. Truly,
I am so excited.

2 comments:

  1. What a fabulous job you did on the reflections especially the white cloth bouncing back into the sides of the teapot. I like the looseness too.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Julie! I used my knife a little more this time, I'll keep trying. The tool is so helpful.

      Delete